Tuesday, November 18, 2008

No Longer A Drain on Society

I am happy to report that I am no longer jobless. I started working at a local camera store about two weeks ago, which is a really good fit for me as I take the next step towards professional photography. They offer major discounts to employees, which will allow me to buy the equipment I will need. I am also working with and learning about new technology as it appears in the store. For awhile now, I had been wanting to network with other photogs to share knowledge and experience and I now have that opportunity on a daily basis. Although the hours are long and standing on my feet all day is an experience that takes some getting used to, I know this is the right place for me to be at this time. God is really preparing me to run my own business and I am patiently waiting for His perfect timing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm happy for you :)