Monday, August 25, 2008

Just What I've Always Wanted...???

This weekend I received a surprise in my mailbox: the “Pyramid Collection: A Catalog of Growth and Exploration." I wasn't sure exactly how I was placed on the mailing list of this fascinating company, but I thought I would go ahead and take a look anyway.

Among the fine offerings of this esteemed establishment are: a t-shirt that reads, “I feel sin coming on” (also available in a wall mounted canvas), the Lady Moonbeam velvet cape (“reversible!”), and a wonderful array of costumes (my personal favorites are the Dark Faerie Dress, complete with tights “striped in a sprinkling of glittering thread,” and the Lady Capricorn sorceress hat). The Pyramid Collection will also outfit your home, with high quality items such as skull paper weights, dragon glass ornaments (with ruby eyes), the scent of sage kit (“everything you need to perform the aromatic smudging ceremony of purification”), and, of course, a crystal ball.

Now, don't be sad because I have landed on this mailing list and you have not. I refuse to be stingy with my new catalog. If any of you fine folk out there have a hankering for, say, paten leather pointy-toed witch shoes, I can totally hook you up.

No comments: