Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pop Quiz

I would like to begin my very first entry on my very first blog with a pop quiz. Please answer the following questions (points will be deducted for cheating, making faces at the blogger, and complaining about reading long posts):

I started blogging because...

a. I like to share my thoughts
b. I love writing
c. I am bored
d. My cat stopped listening to me
e. Everyone else is doing it

The answer is: All of the above. I know, technically that wasn't an option. But if you answered correctly, then you are smart enough to be a reader on this blog. If you answered incorrectly, well, I suppose you can still keep reading because you were partially correct. Just know that you will now be moved off of the "preferred reader," "best friend of the blogger," and "VIP" lists. But you can redeem yourself by answering this next question correctly:

My screen name is tempest816 because:

a. 8/16 is my birthday
b. I love violent storms
c. I am sometimes known to create violent storms
d. Unvoiced thoughts in my head turn into violent storms
e. "Tempest816" sounds cool

The answer? "All of the above!" Are you catching on? Good! One more question:

This blog will include:

a. Favorite photos
b. Anecdotes about the crazy people around me (names may or may not be changed to protect the not-so-innocent)
c. Samples of what I am working on (poetry, stories, etc)
d. A running commentary on my super-fantastically exciting life
e. Whatever pops into my head

And the answer is.... "All of the above." If you got that one wrong, then I have one thing to say to you: In the words of my favorite local radio commercial, "You're too stupid to be here."

Until we meet again...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to bad for the first one. Although it's kind of wordy. But that's the risk one runs when dealing with your highness. :)

careycarter said...

isn't that a complaint from clintamatata? i have to say i got all the questions right. although, didn't someone give you the name tempest at one time? maybe i'm making that part up. look forward to what you're gonna bring us. :)

careycarter said...

by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!